Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fire's Burning!

Where did the summer go? I am sitting by the fire enjoying the fall colours and the rain that is falling outside.
We had our last tour of the lake yesterday. One of our friends faithfully provides us the opportunity to take a final boat ride on Lac Beauport so that we can enjoy the changing colours from the middle of the lake. I always feel so fortunate to see our community from this perspective. You gain a whole new appreciation for the beauty of the surrounding hills and a sense of gratitude for living in such a magnificent part of the province.
So, as I watch the leaves change colour and then slowly disappear I welcome the cooler weather of autumn and the crackling fire in our fireplace.




Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Rankings

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave a comment....totally up to you....Yep, I do love it when you do!