Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Jesus Christ Superstar

Well, I feel like I am going back in time but one thing is sure....I am going!!  For one day only, the musical, Jesus Christ Superstar, will be playing at the Capitole.  It is a fantastic place to go for a concert of any type but this will be my first time there for musical theatre. 
I remember seeing this way back when, choose to forget, and just loving it. So, I am taking my 18 year old daughter, 16 year old son and 50-something husband for a night of English theater.  Should be fun and memorable.  Of course I am always a bit put off by the cost but at the end of the night I know I will think that it was well worth it.

Anyway, check it out!  They have a full list of concerts that will be held over the summer.   We went to the Johnny Cash hommage and loved it.  I am not really a fan but that night I was an all-out foot-stomping fan of Johnny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave a comment....totally up to you....Yep, I do love it when you do!