Thursday, April 7, 2011

An Evening of Cole Porter

Jean-Louis Forain Parisienne Soiree
Well, I am really excited about an opportunity that has come my way...
I am going to be heading off to produce a mini-documentary as of Friday into Monday...
(so blogging may be a bit sporadic for me)

So, here is what happened...
I was given a couple of CD's at Christmas that were actual recordings of a fine
gentleman, story-teller, comedian who passed away last fall.
After speaking to his lovely wife we have discovered that indeed
he recorded many more of these beautiful stories...
so we are off to a soirée that she is hosting in his honour...
all centered around his beautiful old grand piano.
Cole Porter music is on the menu,
she has hired a pianist...
it is a catered event...
by invitation only.
(wait 'til she meets us...she may kick us to the curb!)
thank goodness not black tie but casual chic.
I think I know what that is....... uh-oh....
For a woman that is known for black tie events I am somewhat nervous!
Oh well, photos will follow.
I am sure that I will be able to snap a few good shots of this event to share with all of you....
Keep posted....
more to come!


A tantôt

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave a comment....totally up to you....Yep, I do love it when you do!