Friday, November 25, 2011

Procrastination Turn Around #2

Weekend is quickly approaching
and I have some major plans
to complete in my procrastination turn-around
and a basement re-do to reveal following that...
oh yes
it is all coming together!!
well....
more or less....
here is a little more inspiration for you
that is driving me forward....
decorpad.com
aren't they lovely...
cute little ruffle skirts!
love them....
coastalliving.com

A tad too pyjama-ish-y??
maybe
but I do like it!!
coastalliving.com
pretty ,,,,,,,



countryliving.com

Okay, a little more modest approach...
covering that leg!!

Apothecarie
 Wow-a!! talk about ruffles girls!


Oh, and maybe off on another tangent 
check this out
really, 
I would love to have larger chairs on either end of our table...
space???

I realize ...
I really am an eclectic at heart!!
But
with another project behind me
the winner is.....



À tantôt

3 comments:

  1. Love these shots! The table with the burlap runner with the tassled edges is one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, In the last picture, do you know who makes the smaller chairs? Thanks

    ReplyDelete

You can leave a comment....totally up to you....Yep, I do love it when you do!