Monday, March 5, 2012

Restless Anyone?

I am working from home this week and the thing about that is
that you have to know when to take a break.....
I mean really, there is only so much time I can dedicate to staring at the computer screen
solving all the problems of the world...
do you know what I mean?
So,
I did attempt to solve a more pressing problem....
clutter...
yes, you know what I mean
clutter here...
next to the stove, where albeit there is often a need for some clutter
but 
really, I need some order in this space too!
Will this last,
all my oils etc in that basket,
hmmm....  how many days do you give me??


What's behind the door....well, take a peak here.....


Linking this up to:
A Bowl Full of Lemons


A small bathroom with a sliding door that leads to a powder room slash shower.....





à bientôt

9 comments:

  1. I think you should try to make it last because not only are the bottles tidy, but they also look great in the basket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your 'gathering spot' for you oils. Beautiful basket and corner. Love all the subway tiles on the walls too. Hugs, Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly neat and attractive. Now how convenient it will be when you cook only time will tell. And, by-the-way, love your Oriental rugs in the kitchen. I had wooden floors in my last kitchen and had a beautiful rug very much like yours. I gave it to my daughter when I moved and she is now using it in her kitchen.
    I forgot, what is behind the dark wooden door behind the cook center?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jill, the dark sliding door leads to the main floor bathroom. I just put up a link there so you can see that in this post.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. I love it! The sliding door is great and the floor tile is just what I'd like to put in my first floor bath! Don't tell me you laid this tile yourself!

      Delete
  4. I like the basket on the counter idea. It would be a lot easier to wipe the counter if you only have to move one basket off. I just may do that. ~ Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOur house is so pretty, I don't think I've seen much of it. I shall have to come back more often. Your kitchen is beautiful, and yes, you can keep everything in the basket that belongs there, you just put it back there when you're done with it.:)
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of your subway tile in your kitchen! And I cannot get over all of that snow. I agree with Cindy that your home is simply pretty. I love it! I do not see the clutter. I think your stove area is very organized. :D I have missed y'all....so happy to have internet access at home again!

    xo,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete

You can leave a comment....totally up to you....Yep, I do love it when you do!