Saturday, August 25, 2012

MIA - Bike Trippin'

I had to get one last summer trip in before starting back to work
so we headed off to ride the P'tit Train du Nord in the Laurentians.
It was fabulous....
and since I am on the run I am going to post mainly un-edited photos to give you a taste of the area....

Must have been a motel here at some point....kind of creepy?
I was wishing this was a massage table....not strictly foot massage.





Great stops for a swim along the way.
The trail is 200 km from start to finish.
Lovely little inns dot the route so you can break it up into small chunks if you like.
The top part is not necessarily a foodie paradise but I would recommend that you stop at the Kayak Café in Labelle for lunch before heading to Tremblant.
From that point forward there are a multitude of choices for food.
Be back soon....

À Bientôt

2 comments:

  1. Oh how splendid. Love the views. Thanks for sharing Donna. Have a great weekend. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D How much fun!!! I would love to take a trip like that. I love biking, and the scenery is simply gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

You can leave a comment....totally up to you....Yep, I do love it when you do!