Saturday, December 1, 2012

Starry Dining for Christmas

I started in the dining room with this idea of mine to go starry this year...
 
A long branch that was in the forest out back became the support for hanging  my little carton stock stars from.


As simple as that.

That is all I am going to do in that room other than the buffet which is always home to
Amaryllis.... (almost pic-worthy)

Oh and yes....scaffolding be gone....moving on to this room with a few starry ideas for there as well.

Here is a peek at how things are coming along with the addition of this new fireplace....
Lots to consider here still but at least that scaffolding has come down....


This is on my list for decorating after the painting is done and the ceramics are installed around the fireplace.
The list is getting smaller so all is good....

À Bientôt tout le monde.....
sharing this with... Motivated Monday
Chic on a Shoestring Decorating

11 comments:

  1. Donna, I love your dining room! That cubby cabinet is gorgeous with the baskets, pine bough and stars. I see your 'lady' hanging next to it. Nice. The fireplace is looking really good too. Can't wait to see the mantel etc. Glad the list is getting smaller. It's a busy time of year. Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Donna!!! And your dining room hutch is absolutely amazing - I want it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your starry night branch! It looks perfect in your dining room!

    Your fireplace is almost done. I can't wait to see it all finished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love stars, in fact I'm just composing a post on how much I love stars!! lol Pretty room and love that branch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a perfect theme for you dining room! Yay, no more scaffolding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the simplicity of your Christmas decor! It looks fantastic on your amazing hutch.

    Have a lovely Sunday.

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Count me in! I too love the look of the dining room...beautiful in its simplicity. And, I really like your 'Santas' on the table.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that cabinet! Are those dozens of cubbies??? *love!* The natural element of hte branch is perfect for winter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute dining room Donna!! Your paperwhites are standing tall. Love it...

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the stars and branches. How enchanting! Your paperwhites look great, too. I just have stems and leaves. I think I started them too late!

    ReplyDelete

You can leave a comment....totally up to you....Yep, I do love it when you do!