Wednesday, December 12, 2012

One room at a time decorating...



Yep, that is the couch and I am not on it....
After work today (which took place on one of our living room chairs versus the couch)



I slowly started to get motivated to place some decorations around this house.
This weekend is the tree-trimming party and I need to be in top shape...

Yes, I know it is not much but don't forget that I do have some stars hanging from branches in the dining room....


Oh yah, somewhat festive.....in the dining room ....and now somewhat festive in the living room??
On my way don't you think?




À Bientôt

6 comments:

  1. It's looking lovely Donna - ( and I love love your couch ) I need to have white slipcovers done for mine desperately!!! )
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dining room looks perfect, and I like the simplicity of your coffee table. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna it is looking very festive and I love the nutcracker! I am always on the lookout for one but never can get my hands on it. I am glad to hear you are off of the couch and feeling better. Can't wait to see the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you are feeling much better!!
    That's great to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your candle and nutcracker look wonderful, a good start I would say.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're on your way! I think I would have a hard time getting motivated if my couch looked that comfy! :)

    ReplyDelete

You can leave a comment....totally up to you....Yep, I do love it when you do!