Saturday, February 19, 2011

In love with Blahblaws


My daughter used to call Loblaws .....Blahblaws....when she was little.
Back then we only got to go to Blahblaws when we were in Ontario visiting grand maman and grand papa.  But even then they were not like they are now.

Look at this!
Love these bottles and at 4$ they are a a real steal!!  Sea glass green, blue and clear!

Aren't they lovely!!!

These bowls are ceramic mixing bowls and have a really nice weight to them.

I am always looking for large white pasta bowls that are reasonably priced....well can't beat these....so, I bought them!

And this.... I am a sucker for white serving dishes and I love to serve on a large flat plate.... 
 

And of course my other favourite thing about Blahblaws is... JOE FRESH.....of course with designer Joseph Mimran (co-founder of Club Monaco and Caban) at the helm....well you get what I mean... style at a great price. And he is heading to the US with his supermarket fashions that mimic his fashion sense from his Club Monaco days.






 3/4 sleeve cotton cardigan for 16$.




 This was the most expensive at 24$, white cotton-linen top for summer.  It will be great with capris or as a swim cover-up!


The selection of cute cotton t's is crazy at 8$.

And this is so cozy in a cotton/cashmere/angora blend and only 20$!!
And finally a nautical striped t for 10$!!! They also have a sequinced striped-t which sells for 20$.  I saw a similar one on the JCrew site for a lot more moola!
Well there certainly is nothing "blah" about Loblaws!!

A tantôt
 Beyond The Picket Fence
 




2 comments:

  1. You found some nice things! The bottles are so pretty in the light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they great and at 4$ not too pricey. I don't imagine you have Loblaws but certainly you have something equivalent.

    ReplyDelete

You can leave a comment....totally up to you....Yep, I do love it when you do!