Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bad luck/Good luck

Well, I posted a while back about a buffet that
I had found on kijiji....
hmmm...big disappointment....somebody else
got there first.
And then...when I went back to find the listing for
the cute little picnic basket....
well it had vanished.
Wuz up with that??
But, today I was back on kijiji and there it was!
First time they were asking 15$ but this time 5$
So...no hesitation ...I rushed over.

 ...and look..
it is soooooo much larger than I imagined..
Oh, I cannot wait until my first warm day when I will
fill this up,
head to the lake,
with a nice bottle of wine, 
good baguette,
fruit,
cheeses, paté, and
some really good cretons..not cheap but the good stuff...
mais oui....

À tantôt

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely picnic basket you got for $5.00! Good luck I'd say ;-) Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful when things like this happen! I'm sure you will soon find another buffet!

    Hope you get to fill up the basket with goodies soon.

    ReplyDelete

You can leave a comment....totally up to you....Yep, I do love it when you do!