Sunday, May 15, 2011

Springtime Indoors

 I am so in love with this weather!!!
Spring is here in full force 
and
I brought some of it indoors....

I love forcing branches inside...
hmmm...that word always sounds a tad aggressive
but
the results are always spectactular!
and they are just starting to
open up....
next up, some forsythia?
oh, and did I mention the cost?
And...for those of you that want to get outside, click here and check out spring on the deck

UPDATE: 5 DAYS LATER
Imagine...I saw these same branches for sale at the market for 6$ a bunch...
oop-a-lie!





I am hooking this up to Beach Cottage for Good Life Wednesday
and sharing this with Kate over at Chic on a Shoestring Flaunt it Friday
and over to Finding Fabulous: Frugalicious Friday
À tantôt

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave a comment....totally up to you....Yep, I do love it when you do!