Thursday, January 5, 2012

Blue Satisfaction?

So, you take down the decorations,
pack them away
 and then
you feel a certain
 sense of 
satisfaction
I love the Christmas decorations, I really do
but I also really love the act
of putting my home back in order....
What is that all about?

But, as I slowly put everything back in place
 I end up in situations like this....
you see before Christmas I had this lovely yellow striped curtain
and during Christmas I had this very loved
red velvet curtain....
and now I am thinking I would like....blue....
Lately, I am just loving blue
just look at all this blue love out there!!!

hits of it in a white kitchen
really do make me happy!!


Oh, yes, below that would be
love, love, love.......



So, what do you think?
 Would that be the best way to add in my hit of blue satisfaction??
Blue stripes.....blue check......blue pattern.....blue chintz????



À tantôt

6 comments:

  1. It has been too long since I visited. I need to add you to reader so I don't miss another post.

    I have to say that your yellow striped curtain is probably one of my favorite things ever, so I'd just encourage you to keep that up. But if you are needing blue, then blue it must be!
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blue too! I can't seem to get enough of it lately. I think a blue curtain would be fabulous, even though I did love the other two that you've had. You could have a different curtain for each season/mood! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue is lovely. It is also very accessible. I find more blue and white transferware than any other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have started looking and I think that perhaps blue can be my winter colour...a nice blue paisley design and in the spring I can put back up the yellow stripe! Good thinking Gina! Oh an Camille, glad you dropped by because what a treat for me to stop by your blog this morning!! Lovely inspiration.
    Linda, I have another idea for some blue and white transferware! Love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that is a great idea. I mean you can change it seasonally if you wanted. Just think, the possibilities are absolutely endless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    I love this idea of seasonal changes. I think you should live a little and go for your paisley blue in the winter, and one of the two top fabric for the spring, it is so fresh and yummy, have a good week, I am really enjoying your blog.

    decogirlmontreal

    ReplyDelete

You can leave a comment....totally up to you....Yep, I do love it when you do!