Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Archetype Me

  Slow down, you move too fast, you've got to make the moment last...

Can you hum that tune?
Not part of my teenage memories but I am feelin' that first line....

I was pondering this morning about how we all keep up with everything?

 The Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook,Twitter, Blogging.....

and then
just when I was about to enjoy my morning dipper...
 
I read about this....
Archetype Me.

I almost ate all my toast without a single dip!

Archetype Me suggests that I place a button in my bookmark bar.
 I guess next to my Pin It button?

And then I can collect all the web stuff that speaks to me and my archetype, "the blueprint of my soul".
They will provide a direct link to a website designed just for me and all the other people out there that fall into that same category..... the creative, the visionary.....

Oh and no...please... this is not an advertisement for Archetype Me.

 But I am wondering...
have you done it?
are you going to do it?

I would love to hear what you think.....
 
And just before I finish my dipper, 
Do you think he has a button?
hmmm....not sure.....






7 comments:

  1. Are you doing this? I've never heard about it...must know more info!

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will absolutely have a nervous breakdown if I have to learn one more thing on this computer ( seriously lol )
    But sounds interesting!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did it! I think I'll enjoy the daily newsletters. Look me up and friend me ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of it! If you do it, you'll have to let us know how you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure at all about this. One more thing...My cyberlife is so cluttered as it is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, for the comment. My own blog must have a bug because I can't reply.

    The knobs are for the cabinets and for the drawers I have glass, satin finish bin pulls.

    ReplyDelete

You can leave a comment....totally up to you....Yep, I do love it when you do!